For the academic year 2018-2019 our overall attendance was 96.6%
For the academic year 2017-2018 our overall attendance was 96.7%
For the academic year 2016-2017 our overall attendance was 97.1%
An information booklet for parents on Penalty Notices can be found at here.
Following HCC guidelines, holidays during term time will NOT be authorised or for:
- travelling time for a holiday or to an event
- resting after a late night
- relatives visiting or visiting relatives
- holidays in term time unless there are very exceptional circumstances where each application will be considered by the Headteacher on its own merits
- other circumstances which the school feels are not appropriate
- weddings (only authorised at the discretion of the Headteacher eg. close family member and on production of a copy of the invitation?
Every day counts parental booklet - please go to http://documents/hants.gov.uk/childrens-services/HIAS/Everydaycounts.pdf
NHS information on whether your chiild should go to school if unwell
Leave of Absence request form